Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Holes.

Dear reader/s. On the first  day back from the school holidays we found a box with the word clues on it. We read the clues which were two shovels, Three lizards, one outlaw and one treasure chest. We wondered what they were for so we opened the box and found out that it was a book called Holes. We had the back cover read us by the teachers. Then the teachers read the first chapter of Holes. It is about a boy called Stanley Yelnats who is at  camp greenlake. Stanley is there because he stole shoes but he did,NT know he was stealing them. I knew it was going to be exciting. I hope you enjoyed my blog answer my question in a comment. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.