Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Christchurch.

Hello reader/s. We went to the new library, then we walked for an hour before  we got to the Margaret Mahy playground and we ate lunch there and played, then walked back to the new library and  got into groups and made a Lego city. It was fun to make the Lego city. First we drew a plan of our city on paper showing were the roads and buildings would be. We then started, each different coloured Lego block represented a different building or area of our city. Do you like building with Lego? Goodbye from Max.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a super fun day Max. I know you love going to the library and you told me about all the seagulls that were hanging around when you were eating your lunch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.