Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Magical dream.

Hello readers. Wow what a week! First I found it hard to get 230 words when I was doing my long  write. No matter how hard I tried I  couldn't get past 143. Oh no! I was writing about the Dream Giver. We watched a really  interesting youtube video. Get the link to this youtube video (go to vimeo). We then had to draw what we think the Dream Giver looked like. I used google drawing to create him. He was as green as apples. He had arms like spaghetti. My dream giver gave me a Wizard dream. If a Dream Giver came to visit you tonight what type of dream would you like? Goodbye looking forward to reading your answer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max! My name is Caleb, from Pt England School, and I think this activity you did sounds amazing. It sounds like you thought about the Dream Giver a lot. It sounds like a very funny activity. It also seems like the writing was hard. If a Dream Giver came to my house, I would like to Dream about a world where I could do whatever I wanted, and get whatever I wanted (not using slaves, but it just comes in mid air.

    Regards
    Caleb, Pt England School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.