Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Fun Football.

  1. Hello fellow readers. I,m going to tell you about football. Last Friday we played football and the Friday  before that. We lost both times. I was sad but did not care that we lost both times. I would rather do that then being sent away for cheating. In the first football game Mrs Spragg came with us and in the second game Lana came with us. Do you  play Football? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease comment. The end. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Max
    My name is Laolao from point england school I really liked your blogpost it was really funny and Im just wondering did you win your football game on friday.(And no I don't play football.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max, Awesome blog post I love the facinating game of Football... Wait... is it (Soccer) Football or (American) Football? But if it is (Soccer) Football then I love the sport. The athleticism you need to have to play and it's good exercise. Losing is ok because you learn from your mistakes and play better

    Regards - King from Pt England School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.