Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Camp series 3.

Hello bloggers, 3 weeks  ago our class Rimu went on a school camp to Arthurs pass. I am going to tell you about the walk up Bealey Spur. I think that it is fun because it was very long,steep and tiring. Although the time to walk up Bealey Spur gave people the chance to talk to each other, people were moaning because they were tired. I was very tired by the time we got to the finish but I was pleased I had done the walk. Have you ever done a lone walk like Bealey Spur? Have you ever been to school camp? If you have been on school camp what did you like about it? 

https://ypsmaxo.blogspot.com/2020/09/camp-series-1.html#comment-form

https://ypsmaxo.blogspot.com/2020/09/camp-series-2.html#comment-form

This is a DLO of what it looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.