Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

How I feel about being back at school.

Hello bloggers. This is about how I feel about going back to school from lockdown. I have learnt about how the Coronavirus is dangerous. I have learnt that they named it Covid19. I  feel Happy and worried. Happy because we are back at school, Worried about the Coronavirus. Here is a picture of Covid19. Credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gnome-face-worried.svgHave you been in The Covid19 Pandemic? Goodbye, Max.




































1 comment:

  1. Kia ora max!
    I like the words that you wrote up the top explaining how you feel about being back at school.
    The Dlo was kind of plain and didn't really have many words so maybe you could fix that by adding colours,more words/description.
    Then if you fix it up a bit then I think that this post would look Great!
    Keep up the good work!
    Kind regards -Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.