Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Homework:books make your world bigger times 2.

Hello readers.  A short time ago I finished reading Harry Potter And The Order of The phoenix. J.k Rowling wrote the book. Professor dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his Half-moon Glasses. It,s now he said for me to tell you what I told you 5 years ago Harry. Please sit down. I am going to say to you everything.
Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is desperate to get back to the school and find out why his friends Ronald Weasly and Hermione Granger  have been secretive all Summer. However what Harry is about to discover in the new year school will turn Harry,s world downside up. I thought that it was scary because Harry,s Defence Against The Dark Arts The Dark Arts Teacher  in that year , Dolores Umbridge had a quill that made you bleed when you use it. Goobye readers.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Max, I just love this post it is so well written and has lots of details in it, ka pai! Did you know that when I was still in England, I travelled on the Hogwarts Express on the actual track over the viaduct where Ron drives the invisible car? I was lucky enough to visit the 'Hogwarts train station too! There are so many lovely places in the films that my family have visited - even before they were famous in the movies. We always feel really lucky to have been there in person.

    You obviously really like HP, do you think you might visit Harry potter World one day?

    Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with us all, it was a great read Max.

    Ka kite,

    Mrs T :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.